The Wait is Over!
Today is the day!!!! Artist sign-ups are now open! We know you have been hard at work sharpening your skill set over the last 6 weeks and we cannot wait for you to be able to continue to grow your dream team!
Just a few quick reminders about the Mother’s Day Bundle and Bella:
- The pin is only included as part of the bundle while supplies last!
- Bella Bronzer is currently available exclusively to Artists so that you can try it out and promote it with confidence! There is a limit of one per artist until Bella is available for single purchase the day after Mother’s Day.
- Bella is currently not available as a hostess reward since it is only available to Artists, not customers. Your Artist discount does apply!
- In order to expedite registration at the event, each Dream ticket issued by Maskcara Beauty will receive a unique QR code.
- If you purchased tickets and are transferring one or more to other Artists, please email Ask with the subject line TICKET TRANSFER and include the name and Artist Number of the Artist who originally purchased the ticket(s) and the name and Artist number of the Artist to whom the ticket is being transferred by JULY 22nd! This way we can make sure each Artist attending will have their unique QR code before arrival at Dream.
- If you have previously emailed Ask about a ticket transfer, please email again with TICKET TRANSFER in the subject and the information listed above included so we can migrate that information to QR Code processing!
Credit Card Update Required!
You can now update your credit card information from the back office! Each Artist will need to delete and re-enter her credit card information for the new system. Please take a few moments and update that information ASAP! If the credit card information is not updated, your next back office fee will decline. Two missed back office fees results in a suspension of your Artist account- and we want to make sure you maintain uninterrupted access to your back office!
All of the other stuff we want you to know
- Dream tickets are still available! Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable- so if you do end up transferring your ticket, please make sure you let us know following the instructions above!
- Babes in arms are welcome at Dream! So if you have an infant (or one on the way before August), we hope you will come. There will be a Mother’s Room set up for your convenience- and a whole lot of eager helping hands is a guarantee!
- Our incredible (and growing!) Ask Team is hard at work to get that mountain of emails answered and to be caught up to their usual 24 hour response time!
Bre and Cara shared (in Spanish, nonetheless!) that there will be a big announcement coming your way on April 24th! More details will follow about exactly when and how the announcement will be made- but for now just let that excitement simmer!